CARING FOR YOUR ELLE JEWELRY
ELLE Jewelry has been designed for you using only the best quality materials. So we suggest the following Dos and Don’ts to keep your jewelry just as sparkling as on the day you purchased it.
- DO store your jewelry in a dark, cool place such as a jewelry box, away from direct sunlight or other sources of heat. For best results, place the item in a sealed, airtight plastic bag or jeweler’s sulfur-free tissue prior to boxing.
- DO occasionally use a jewelry polishing cloth to remove dust or dirt.
- DO occasionally use one part mild detergent mixed with three parts warm water and rinse well, for a more thorough clean. Lightly dry the jewelry with a towel and air dry.
- DON'T store your jewelry in paper, cardboard or cotton filled boxes.
- DON'T use tissue or hard brushes, including tooth brushes to clean your jewelry.
- DON'T wear your jewelry when applying lotions and creams, or swimming in chlorinated and saltwater, or when working with detergents, bleaches, ammonia and alcohols.
- DON'T use an ultrasonic cleaner or any chemical-based cleaner.